Ravalli County Public Health Dept.
September 29, 2020
As of 4 p.m. today, Ravalli County Public Health has received four new cases of COVID-19. The first new case is a female in her twenties with symptoms; this case is travel related.
- The second new case is a female in her twenties with symptoms; this case is likely due to community spread.
- The third new case is a female in her fifties with symptoms; Public Health nurses are currently investigating the source of transmission.
- The fourth new case is a male in his fifties with symptoms; this case is travel related.
- Five active cases are currently hospitalized.
- Public Health nurses continue to release active cases from isolation once they recover from symptoms.
If you have symptoms of COVID-19, please call your provider.
If you have a known exposure to someone with COVID-19, Public Health recommends you self-quarantine and call Public Health for further guidance.
If you have any questions regarding COVID-19, please call: (406) 375-6672. ###