Ravalli County Public Health
September 15, 2020
As of 4 p.m. today, Ravalli County Public Health reports four new cases of COVID-19. Ravalli County currently has six active cases of COVID-19. Just a reminder that public health continues to monitor and release cases from isolation as they recover. There are currently no hospitalized cases for Ravalli. New cases for Ravalli County are as followed:
- Female in her 70’s with travel outside the jurisdiction, identified today.
- Male in his 60’s and a close contact to an active case, identified today.
- Male in his 70’s with no known contact or travel, identified Monday.
- Female in her 40’s with no known contact or travel, identified over the weekend.
These investigations are ongoing. Ravalli County Public health is working with the families to determine close contacts and make recommendations for testing and/or quarantine. Public health is grateful for the quick response by its residents to interrupt the chain of transmission.
Ravalli County Public Health would like to remind residents to follow the recommended guidelines and best practice for reducing your risks of exposure or transmitting the virus when asymptomatic.
- Keep your cohort circle as small as possible to minimize exposures
- Wear a mask when in public or interacting with people
- Maintain a minimum distance of six feet from others
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly
If you have a known exposure to someone with COVID-19, Ravalli County recommends you self-quarantine and call public health for further guidance @ 406-375-6672.