Ravalli County Public Health
July 31, 2020
As of 4 p.m. Friday, Ravalli County Public Health has received four new cases of COVID-19. Ravalli County currently has 12 active cases of COVID-19.
- The four new cases are teenagers between the ages of 15 – 19.
- Two active cases remain hospitalized.
Following Public Health guidelines can help to stop the spread of COVID-19 in our community:
- Keep your social circle as small as possible – Wash your hands often and thoroughly
- Wear a mask when in public or when interacting with people
- Maintain a minimum distance of six feet from others
If you have any questions regarding COVID-19, please call: (406) 375-6672.