The Hamilton Rotary Club will hold the 7th annual Scramble in the Root and Dimple Drop on Friday, June 22 in partnership with Corvallis American Legion Post 91. Both the Hamilton Rotary Club and Foundation and The Corvallis American Legion Post 91 will benefit from the Golf and Dimple Drop proceeds.
All golfers are invited to come out and have a wonderful day of golf followed by a steak lunch. There will be activities on the course adding to the fun of the day. As in years past, there will be a hole in one competition on hole 2.
Golf carts are available for $15; mulligans for $5.00 (limited to 4 per player)
Tee off is at 9 a.m.
• Bank challenge: Local banks field a team and the winning team gets to display the trophy and bragging rights for the year.
• Support a School Team: Last year the overall winner of the scramble was Hamilton High School. This year the challenge is on to the other schools to participate in this event.
Businesses are invited to support this very worthy cause through a sponsorship. A thank you to your business will be included in a flyer presented to all tournament players. The following options are available:
• Sponsor a School Team $280 or an Individual Golfer $70.00
• Contribute a Prize or Gift Certificate of your choice (pick up available)
• Hole Sponsorship $50 for previous sponsors, $75.00 for new sponsors
• Purchase Dimple Drop tickets $10 each 3 for $20.00
• Mission Mountain Helicopters will be dropping numbered golf balls at a designated pin site at the golf course – after the golf and before lunch – the first 3 balls in or closest to the hole will win $500.00, $250.00 or $150.00 (prize money sponsored by Opportunity Bank here in Ravalli County)
Other sponsorship opportunities are available; contact Debbie at 406-240-4174. You can request more information from email@example.com.